Deluxe Cruise – May to October – every Saturday and Wednesday
Sailing the islands and coast of Croatia on board a deluxe cruise is the perfect way to experience this stunning part of the world. Relax, and enjoy seven unforgettable nights cruising the southern Adriatic, snaking along Croatia’s coastline, and visiting a host of stunning islands, each offering beauty, diversity and culture along the way.
From May through to October the ‘Deluxe Cruise’ embarkation is every Saturday and Wednesday; which allows for a little more flexibility beyond our UK2 travel exclusive cruises. Each deluxe cruise is hosted on a newly built vessel, all with exceptionally high standards which deliver on all levels; from the spacious en-suite cabins, sundeck with hot-tub, outside lounges, and air-conditioned restaurant to the fantastic crew and guide, all waiting to welcome you on-board.
When booking a deluxe cruise, the actual name of the vessel is not specified; however will be selected from a ship that features on our website; all of which offer the highest standards, and most we have previously exclusively chartered; so know that you will have a fantastic week on-board.
- Seven nights on a newly built vessel individually designed with passengers in mind.
- A spacious and luxurious en-suite cabin located on either the lower or main/upper decks.
- Half board dining which includes breakfast and lunch served on-board, giving you the opportunity to choose where you eat in the evening.
- Complementary drink served with your lunch, bottle of water, and fresh fruit daily. Plus captains dinner and spectacular evening dinner cruise along the old city walls of Dubrovnik.
- Plenty of relaxation time on-board with mornings spent swimming to hidden bays or relaxing on the sun deck, then carefully planned afternoons, which include four walking tours guided by local experts, wine tasting, Croatian village party, and Dubrovnik cable car.
- An attentive and experienced crew, dedicated to make sure your holiday is perfect, and of course we include flights, resort transfers, and a promise of a fantastic week.