One Way Cruises
The one-way concept of itineraries began in 2016 and has proved to be popular with many passengers opting to start and end their cruises is different locations; this provides the opportunity to extend their holiday at both ends of the cruise, spending a little more time in each place and truly make the most of their time.
A one-way itinerary lends itself to making the most of shore visits, including gastronomic experiences, such as Oyster tasting at a local farm or wine tasting at a vineyard, tapas sampling, and cake tasting. Other tours can include a barge excursion, museum visits, cruise along Dubrovnik’s city walls, and for those with a head for heights; cable car over Dubrovnik. (please see inclusions on the day to day itinerary).
On selected dates, cruises commence in Opatija, Split or Dubrovnik, each one-way cruise is serviced by a fantastic deluxe or deluxe superior luxury cruise vessel; a perfect to experience this stunning part of the world. Relax, and enjoy seven unforgettable nights cruising along Croatia’s coastline, and visiting a host of stunning towns and islands, each offering beauty, diversity and culture along the way.
Weekly…. from May through to October the ‘One Way Wonders’ sails between Dubrovnik or Split - direction depending on date.
Limited dates…. the Adriatic explorer covers most of the coastline and sails between Opatija through to Dubrovnik - direction depending on date - with only four dates available in the season this is a limited opportunity.
- Seven nights on either a deluxe or deluxe superior vessel.
- A spacious and luxurious en-suite cabin located on either the lower or main or upper decks.
- Half board dining which includes breakfast and lunch served most days on-board, giving you the opportunity to choose where you eat in the evening.
- Complementary drink served with your lunch, bottle of water, and fresh fruit daily. welcome cocktail and reception and captain’s dinner.
- Plenty of relaxation time on-board with mornings spent swimming to hidden bays or relaxing on the sun deck, then carefully planned afternoons, which include four walking tours guided by local experts, gastronomic experiences, plus extended tours.
- An attentive and experienced crew, dedicated to make sure your holiday is perfect, and of course we include flights, resort transfers, and a promise of a fantastic week.