Returned today from a wonderful holiday cruising in Croatia with 4 friends on the Prestige boat. A fabulous vessel with helpful crew, a superb chef, and a brilliant tour guide in Inge.
All dealings and documentation from UK2 Travel were also good. Thankyou
Julie and Eric W (June 2019)
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our recent holiday in Croatia, cruising on the M/V Prestige. We cannot speak highly enough of the crew and tour manager. They were friendly and really efficient and nothing was too much trouble.
As to our future holidays, we are seriously considering a river cruise, the Douro being a favoured option, and would be very interested in any late deals for around late September/October.
Thank you once again for your efficient service.
Henry H (June 2019)
I just want to drop you a quick line to say thank you very much for organising our Croatian cruise. All of the arrangements worked perfectly and the service supplied by uk2travel was superb. In Croatia, the Katarina Line did everything possible to make our holiday a memorable one and we had a wonderful time.
We will definitely consider using Uk2travel in the future and would like to thank you personally for your hard work and kind support.
In response to your letter dated 20th September requesting feedback from our recent trip to Croatia.
The boat, the crew and the food was excellent. Our second week at the Le Meridien was superb, we absolutely love it and could of stayed for another week.
All the flights and transfers except the one mentioned were great and the staff and representatives lovely.
Many thanks for arranging a lovely holiday, we hope to use you again for any future holidays.
David & Janet
We returned a week ago from our cruise and still have the wide smiles on our faces and the very happy memories. It was an excellent holiday! UK2 and Katarina Line delivered an excellent experience from start to finish.
The itinerary was well chosen and provided a fascinating cruise along the beautiful coast of southern Croatia. The crew worked exceptionally hard to make it a wonderful holiday and the tour guide Ivan was excellent.
We loved the serenity of sailing the coast on a luxury yacht and just soaking in the beautiful vistas as we cruised along. This has to be the best way to see Croatia. We'll be back soon to cruise the Northern coast.
Some comments are worth making.
- The organisation was first class, all arrangements worked without any hassle
- The Jet 2 flights took off on time and landed early - both outward and inbound
- It was most regrettable that you did not contact me re booking seats on both flights. I only noticed, after it was not possible to make changes, that you had booked middle and window seats (in a row of 3) for both flights. This is the worst possible combination of seating for us. In future I would strongly recommend that you offer clients the ability to select their own seats/provide you with guidance on seat selection.
- The MV Infinity was an excellent boat, accommodation and facilities were first class
- Tour manager and crew were excellent, as were all local guides
- Quality of food and drink were excellent, especially noteworthy the Captain's dinner
- The itinerary was great, all stops were well worth visits
- Cornaro hotel in Split was superb. Great location, great room, great staff and excellent breakfast buffet
Liz and Steve
Thank you for your 'welcome home' letter. We've just returned from a cruise on board M/V Fantazija.
The vessel,crew and Ivan the Katrina rep were all very good. I'm a coeliac and the chef prepared very good gluten free food for me - even when she ran out of bought gf bread she baked me a gf loaf herself.
We had a cabin below decks, which we prefer, as there is less movement and it is relatively quiet when people are crossing the boats late at night. The cabin was very nice. Twin beds, plenty of space and a good hot shower.
The itinerary worked out very well and we visited some lovely places (can't quite remember them all until we go through the photographs).
My partner has 'balance issues' at the moment due to a benign tumour so we mainly sat on the deck outside the bar as there is less movement. The motion of the vessel was actually good for her balance training and we have noticed an improvement in her balance as a result of the trip.
So, no complaints whatsoever, we loved every minute.
We will certainly take another cruise with your company,We would certainly like to do the Southern cruise again but would be really interested in the Kvarner Bay of Islands cruise if Deluxe cruises were introduced on that route.
Thank you for another brilliant holiday and we will certainly use your company again - and recommend it to our friends. I can't say whether it will be next year or the one after because of the above medical issues, but I would be very interested in any email updates of the cruises on offer.